Reader reviews and comments on The English Teacher, plus links to write your own review.

The English Teacher

by Lily King

The English Teacher by Lily King

Sep 2005, 256 pages
    Jun 2006, 256 pages

There is 1 reader review for The English Teacher

Romasha

Please Stop Laughing At Me
This book in my opinion was quite extraordinary in many ways. It is a true story and in fact the author of the book experienced the many horrifying experiences that she writes about in this book. Written by Jodee Blanco this book gives one a clear picture about how school bullies cant have such a devastating and sometimes even well needed impact on our lives. She has portrayed her sufferings in such a way that any reader of this book would feel her pain as i it were their own. A very good book of school hardships and troubles, peer pressure and sorrow. Once you start you wont be able to put it down till the final page.

The Hermit