Announcing Our Best Books of 2021

What readers think of Eldest, plus links to write your own review.

Inheritance, Book II

Mar 2007, 704 pages

There are currently 58 reader reviews for Eldest

Christian

Great book 10/10
Great book, starts out nicely, keeps you hooked the entire time. The book is never slow to read and is entirely intriguing
Tim

Eldest!!!
I love this book. I would definitely recomend this to people who like action, adventure, sci-fi, and fantasy. This book is one of the best books I've ever read. YOU GOTTA READ THIS BOOK!! ;)
cjgsdkjgahgjkh (not real name)

AMAZING!
This was AMAZING. By the way,the author was 15 when he wrote Eragon.
kman

awsome
It's a great book and isn't the person who wrote it like 12? I heard rumors about that. And it's good I mean seriously 30 year old writers can't even write as well as that.
Cal

Eldest
I received this book as a Christmas present, and to tell the truth the sheer size of it was what put me off reading it. But I did end up reading it, and up until this day it would be in my top-ten books I've ever read. I definitely recommend this book to everyone who's interested in fantasy books.
JOE

AMZAING
Four words: THIS BOOK IS AMAZING
book reader

Eldest is an attention stealer
This book was so good I could not stop reading it, I also could not stop reading Eragon before it. I can not wait for the arrival of Brisngr to see what Paolini has in store for us people.
kim

Eldest
Eldest is a fantastic sequel to Eragon. inspiring ideas into minds of young readers and a great escape for mature readers. Christopher has left readers everywhere wanting more, and also myself. waiting for the next book is unbearable and exciting.
Read and enjoy this book as I have.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Book of Mother
    The Book of Mother
    by Violaine Huisman
    Fictionalizing the life of author Violaine Huisman's own mother, this debut novel is split into ...
    People from My Neighborhood
    by Hiromi Kawakami
    People from My Neighborhood is exactly what it sounds like — an unnamed narrator recounts a ...
    Win Me Something
    by Kyle Lucia Wu
    Kyle Lucia Wu's Win Me Something opens with a young woman named Willa explaining that she did not ...
  • Book Jacket: The Island of Missing Trees
    The Island of Missing Trees
    by Elif Shafak
    The Island of Missing Trees by Elif Shafak tells a tale of generational trauma, explores identity ...

True Crime Story
    by Joseph Knox

The #1 international bestselling novel. What happens to all the girls who go missing?

Fanaticism consists in redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your aim

I Y Can't S T H, G O O T K