Reader reviews and comments on Yellow, plus links to write your own review.

Yellow

by Janni Visman

Yellow by Janni Visman

Jun 2005, 192 pages
    Jun 2006, 192 pages

There is 1 reader review for Yellow

Oona

High expectations, ok book
I was surprised when I picked up this title at the library - it is more of a short story than a novel. My disclaimer is that I like longer stories, with intricate plots. Having said that, this book was a disappointment. It reads quickly, and kept my interest. The character development was good. It left me dissatisfied, as it felt like things were left hanging. Perhaps that was the point, but there were several themes (such as the "gas" smell) that never went anywhere. I would say this book is worth reading, but perhaps not worth buying.

• Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...
    by Paulette Jiles
    Paulette Jiles brings the landscape of late 19th century Texas to life in this novel long-listed for...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow

The Library of Light and Shadow by M.J. Rose

The Almost Sisters

A powerful, emotionally resonant novel of the South.

T H Are B T O