Reader reviews and comments on The Ice Queen, plus links to write your own review.

by Alice Hoffman

The Ice Queen by Alice Hoffman

Apr 2005, 224 pages
    Jan 2006, 240 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Ice Queen

Toast (06/29/06)

love or obsession?
I'm 18 years old and I will be moving out this summer and starting a new life. I believe this is my new favorite book. It is very well written, as most of Hoffman’s books are and has great imagery and metaphors. Her views on love and death are so strong. It has parts that made me cry and others that made me hopeful but the whole time kept me up to about 2 in the morning just to see what happens.
Nancy (04/07/06)

The Ice Queen
I absolutely loved this book!! I couldn't put it down. This is the first Alice Hoffman novel I have read and can't wait to read her other books. I have recommended this to my family and friends. She is truly unique!!
Nancy (04/02/06)

The Ice Queen
This is the first Alice Hoffman novel I ever read and I absolutely loved it!! I can't wait to read her other books. I plan on recommending this to all my friends. She is truly unique!!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good and not quite all the time

Y S M B, I'll S Y