Reader reviews and comments on Envy, plus links to write your own review.

Envy

by Kathryn Harrison

Envy by Kathryn Harrison

Jul 2005, 320 pages
    Jul 2006, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for Envy

Eddiebloue (05/23/12)

Bored to death
By an author who is capable of writing literature, this "book" is a self-serving journey into the field of psychiatry and I, for one, have never had much use for psycho-babble.
Aside from that, it appears that the author is obsessed by sex and male orgasm----
This book is boring.

Tender
    by Belinda McKeon

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The good writer, the great writer, has what I have called the three S's: The power to see, to sense, and to say

K Your F C