Reader reviews and comments on Specimen Days, plus links to write your own review.

Specimen Days

by Michael Cunningham

Specimen Days by Michael Cunningham

Jun 2005, 320 pages
    Apr 2006, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for Specimen Days

Christie

This book is amazing!
This book was very interesting. I could not put it down. It just got more and more interesting. I wasn't expecting half of the things that happened. I recommend it to everyone!

• Book Jacket: Hunger
    by Sarah Schmidt

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame