Reader reviews and comments on A Long Way Down, plus links to write your own review.

A Long Way Down

May 2006, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for A Long Way Down

Sara

=)
I am new at reviewing books, but I really liked this book. I was thrilled when the characters came out and said something like, "You may think me and Maureen end up married; that would be a happy ending. I am sorry to say, though, this does not happen." This book went beyond traditional happy endings, yet it wasn't a bad ending. It left the reader to decide what happens next, but it leave you with a very good clue that they all survive.

This novel is absolutely enthralling.

• Book Jacket: The Art of the Wasted Day
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes