Reader reviews and comments on A Long Way Down, plus links to write your own review.

A Long Way Down

by Nick Hornby

A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby

Jun 2005, 352 pages
    May 2006, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for A Long Way Down

Sara (06/04/08)

=)
I am new at reviewing books, but I really liked this book. I was thrilled when the characters came out and said something like, "You may think me and Maureen end up married; that would be a happy ending. I am sorry to say, though, this does not happen." This book went beyond traditional happy endings, yet it wasn't a bad ending. It left the reader to decide what happens next, but it leave you with a very good clue that they all survive.

This novel is absolutely enthralling.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

The only completely consistent people are the dead

O My D B