MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on A Long Way Down, plus links to write your own review.

A Long Way Down

by Nick Hornby

A Long Way Down

Jun 2005, 352 pages
    May 2006, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for A Long Way Down

Sara (06/04/08)

=)
I am new at reviewing books, but I really liked this book. I was thrilled when the characters came out and said something like, "You may think me and Maureen end up married; that would be a happy ending. I am sorry to say, though, this does not happen." This book went beyond traditional happy endings, yet it wasn't a bad ending. It left the reader to decide what happens next, but it leave you with a very good clue that they all survive.

This novel is absolutely enthralling.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk