What readers think of Map of Bones, plus links to write your own review.

Map of Bones

May 2006, 560 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Map of Bones

Catie

Pageturner
This is an outstanding book! I could not put it down. James Rollins, "Maps of Bones", reminds me a lot of Dan Brown. so if you like Dan Brown, you will love this book. It's action packed and mysterious at the same time. Pick it up and be part of this adventure:)
The one and only Me

absolutely sensational
What a sensational novel! I've read some cracking books in my time, and this, for sure is right up there with the best of them.
An absolutely gripping read, Rollins puts some of Dan Browns best works - Angels and Demon/Da Vinci code, to shame.
Whilst reading this book, I hadn't a clue what was going on around me, it seemed, that all that mattered to me was the fortunes of the Sigma team in their action packed, adventure.
Prior to reading this book, I had never read any of James Rollins' novels, or even heard of him for that matter, but now, I'm a fan!
Chick fan

Action-Packed for Guys and Chicks!
This is by far the best book I have read in a very long time. James Rollins captures the reader with his plot twists and turns. All of his characters are truly loved or hated. His plotline is amazing and his extent of research into scientific and theological history is amazing. You will definitely love this book no matter what kind of book you like.
USAFAirman

Awesome, and not even finished yet.
The book has been the best book I have read in a long time, and i'm not even finished with it. I almost don't want it to end even though I know it has to. I may read it again after I finsih, its that good. I'm certainly going to tell everyone I know about how good this book.
Surfer Dude

great read!
oh wow if you like Dan Brown and Tom Clancy books you will fall in love with this book! It is heart pounding - edge of your seat reading and will keep you till the end.
I got it 2 days ago and skipped school to stay home and read it..
Read it!

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: Klara and the Sun
    Klara and the Sun
    by Kazuo Ishiguro
    Klara and the Sun by Nobel Prize-winning author Kazuo Ishiguro drops the reader into a fictional ...
  • Book Jacket: The Lost Apothecary
    The Lost Apothecary
    by Sarah Penner
    Sarah Penner's debut novel The Lost Apothecary was rated 4 or 5 stars by 22 of our 23 First ...
  • Book Jacket: The Spymaster of Baghdad
    The Spymaster of Baghdad
    by Margaret Coker
    For the last 17 years, the country of Iraq has known almost constant violence and political upheaval...
  • Book Jacket: Hades, Argentina
    Hades, Argentina
    by Daniel Loedel
    Daniel Loedel's debut novel, Hades, Argentina, opens in 1986 when we meet Tomás Orillo, a young...

The Lost Apothecary
    by Sarah Penner

A forgotten history. A secret network of women. A legacy of poison and revenge. Welcome to The Lost Apothecary.

Smalltime
    by Russell Shorto

Family secrets emerge as a best-selling author dives into the history of the mob in small-town America.

The Narrowboat Summer
by Anne Youngson
From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.
Win This Book!
Win Band of Sisters

Band of Sisters
by Lauren Willig

"A crackling portrayal of everyday American heroines…A triumph."
— Fiona Davis