MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Map of Bones, plus links to write your own review.

Map of Bones

May 2006, 560 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Map of Bones

Catie

Pageturner
This is an outstanding book! I could not put it down. James Rollins, "Maps of Bones", reminds me a lot of Dan Brown. so if you like Dan Brown, you will love this book. It's action packed and mysterious at the same time. Pick it up and be part of this adventure:)
The one and only Me

absolutely sensational
What a sensational novel! I've read some cracking books in my time, and this, for sure is right up there with the best of them.
An absolutely gripping read, Rollins puts some of Dan Browns best works - Angels and Demon/Da Vinci code, to shame.
Whilst reading this book, I hadn't a clue what was going on around me, it seemed, that all that mattered to me was the fortunes of the Sigma team in their action packed, adventure.
Prior to reading this book, I had never read any of James Rollins' novels, or even heard of him for that matter, but now, I'm a fan!
Chick fan

Action-Packed for Guys and Chicks!
This is by far the best book I have read in a very long time. James Rollins captures the reader with his plot twists and turns. All of his characters are truly loved or hated. His plotline is amazing and his extent of research into scientific and theological history is amazing. You will definitely love this book no matter what kind of book you like.
USAFAirman

Awesome, and not even finished yet.
The book has been the best book I have read in a long time, and i'm not even finished with it. I almost don't want it to end even though I know it has to. I may read it again after I finsih, its that good. I'm certainly going to tell everyone I know about how good this book.
Surfer Dude

great read!
oh wow if you like Dan Brown and Tom Clancy books you will fall in love with this book! It is heart pounding - edge of your seat reading and will keep you till the end.
I got it 2 days ago and skipped school to stay home and read it..
Read it!

• Book Jacket: The Revisioners
    The Revisioners
    by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton
    The chapters of Margaret Wilkerson Sexton's second novel, The Revisioners, alternate between three ...
  • Book Jacket: Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    by Dexter Palmer
    The year is 1726 and the sleepy town of Godalming has been rocked by scandal. Called to the bedside ...
  • Book Jacket: Life Undercover
    Life Undercover
    by Amaryllis Fox
    Life Undercover, a riveting true-adventure memoir, reveals how and why a young woman decides to work...
  • Book Jacket: Celestial Bodies
    Celestial Bodies
    by Jokha Alharthi
    One typically expects to find a detailed family tree adorning the opening pages of, say, an epic ...

The Lost Man
by Jane Harper

"Strong characters, riveting plot and an honest look at life in the Australian outback make it easy to give this 5-stars!"
—BookBrowse

Lady Clementine
    by Marie Benedict

An illuminating look at one of history's most unusual and extraordinary women, Clementine Churchill.

You Were There Too
    by Colleen Oakley

Acclaimed author Colleen Oakley delivers a heart-wrenching and unforgettable love story.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win American Dirt

"A Grapes of Wrath for our times." - Don Winslow

This debut is already being hailed as a new American classic, and is the first book to receive a perfect 5-stars from BookBrowse reviewers!

V I T S Of L