MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on A History of the World in 6 Glasses, plus links to write your own review.

by Tom Standage

Jun 2005, 240 pages
    May 2006, 311 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for A History of the World in 6 Glasses

trouble_maker (08/09/10)

boring ass shit
This book made me fall asleep four times. I read a lot of books and this was the worst. I read, like, 7 books a week.
this book.... (08/04/10)

SUCKS
This book is the epitome of all books, it is written in such a boring way that , in my opinion, is only being assigned as reading material for my AP class, because my teacher likes to torture students. This book is a giant waste of time, and honestly, you could learn more about historical drinks from just watching the history channel for a day. And at least watching t.v. would take up less time!
AP History student (09/19/08)

A History of the World in 6 Glasses
This book was informative, but it was very tedious and boring. It took so long to read that I couldn't remember what happened in the beginning of the book.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday