Reader reviews and comments on A History of the World in 6 Glasses, plus links to write your own review.

A History of the World in 6 Glasses

May 2006, 311 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for A History of the World in 6 Glasses

trouble_maker (08/09/10)

boring ass shit
This book made me fall asleep four times. I read a lot of books and this was the worst. I read, like, 7 books a week.
this book.... (08/04/10)

SUCKS
This book is the epitome of all books, it is written in such a boring way that , in my opinion, is only being assigned as reading material for my AP class, because my teacher likes to torture students. This book is a giant waste of time, and honestly, you could learn more about historical drinks from just watching the history channel for a day. And at least watching t.v. would take up less time!
AP History student (09/19/08)

A History of the World in 6 Glasses
This book was informative, but it was very tedious and boring. It took so long to read that I couldn't remember what happened in the beginning of the book.

The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins
  • Book Jacket: We Own the Sky
    We Own the Sky
    by Luke Allnutt
    Rob and Anna Coates have an idyllic life together; they have successful careers, love each other ...
  • Book Jacket: Some Trick
    Some Trick
    by Helen DeWitt
    In this erudite collection of 13 stories, Helen DeWitt explores the theme of stymied creativity, ...

Salt Houses by Hala Alyan

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

M T G Before I S