Reader reviews and comments on A History of the World in 6 Glasses, plus links to write your own review.

A History of the World in 6 Glasses

by Tom Standage

A History of the World in 6 Glasses by Tom Standage

Jun 2005, 240 pages
    May 2006, 311 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for A History of the World in 6 Glasses

trouble_maker (08/09/10)

boring ass shit
This book made me fall asleep four times. I read a lot of books and this was the worst. I read, like, 7 books a week.
this book.... (08/04/10)

SUCKS
This book is the epitome of all books, it is written in such a boring way that , in my opinion, is only being assigned as reading material for my AP class, because my teacher likes to torture students. This book is a giant waste of time, and honestly, you could learn more about historical drinks from just watching the history channel for a day. And at least watching t.v. would take up less time!
AP History student (09/19/08)

A History of the World in 6 Glasses
This book was informative, but it was very tedious and boring. It took so long to read that I couldn't remember what happened in the beginning of the book.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live

O My D B