Reader reviews and comments on Chocolat, plus links to write your own review.

Chocolat

by Joanne Harris

Chocolat by Joanne Harris

Feb 1999, 304 pages
    Jan 2000, 306 pages

There is 1 reader review for Chocolat

Denise (01/07/10)

As delicious as the Book's Title
From the description of the mother and daughter coming into town on the north wind, I know I was in for a reading treat. This was the first I read by Joanne Harris and I've read every one of hers since then. Her writing and her characters are a joy.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

O My D B