Reader reviews and comments on Freakonomics, plus links to write your own review.

Freakonomics

Apr 2006, 256 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Freakonomics

SJA

My Take On this Book
I am reading this book for part of my English 99 college class, and let me tell you, Levitt had me hooked on the first chapter! I am serious! I love the way he compares two totally opposite things but they have a common situation. I enjoy re-thinking how we look at things, or what we have learned. This man is quite a thinker, and if you enjoy learning new things..then read this book!! I mean it!! You will be utterly surprised, and yet enjoy the context.
mikeb

twisting statistics
This book is based on many comparisons between apparently similar conditions; however, when in reality, one of the contenders is usually statistically or otherwise grossly misrepresented. This provides a lot of Ah-ha and mmmm moments to someone lacking intellectual acumen.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F