MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Poet of Tolstoy Park, plus links to write your own review.

The Poet of Tolstoy Park

by Sonny Brewer

The Poet of Tolstoy Park

Mar 2005, 272 pages
    Mar 2006, 288 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Poet of Tolstoy Park

Walter H. Klaus (05/17/11)

A-hole as compared to an Eccentric
The difference between an eccentric and an a-hole is education. Think about how Stuart treated his friend and those who wanted to befriend him, pretty bad, but since he was a former professor they attributed his personality to that of an eccentric.
Kathy Guidroz (06/25/06)

More than wonderful
My life has been a spiritual journey thus far so when I met Sonny Brewer in the parking lot of my office, I had no idea his book and meeting him would be added unto my life in such a precious manner. This book is based on real life. Truth. Sonny captivates and carries us into the life of Henry Stuart. Henry, tho he thinks he is dying, learns how to live. He is an living testament to how a persons choices can change the dynamics of life for its glory. Choices.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win The Widow

"Engrossing."
- Stephen King

A loving husband or a heartless killer…She'd know. Wouldn't she?

• Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Terranauts
    The Terranauts
    by T.C. Boyle
    In an increasingly noisy and fractious world, the idea of "getting away from it all" holds ...
    The Gardens of Consolation
    by Parisa Reza
    The Gardens of Consolation introduces 12-year-old Talla, and her 20-year-old husband Sadar, as they ...

H I A H Does