Reader reviews and comments on The Poet of Tolstoy Park, plus links to write your own review.

The Poet of Tolstoy Park

Mar 2006, 288 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Poet of Tolstoy Park

Kathy Guidroz

More than wonderful
My life has been a spiritual journey thus far so when I met Sonny Brewer in the parking lot of my office, I had no idea his book and meeting him would be added unto my life in such a precious manner. This book is based on real life. Truth. Sonny captivates and carries us into the life of Henry Stuart. Henry, tho he thinks he is dying, learns how to live. He is an living testament to how a persons choices can change the dynamics of life for its glory. Choices.
Walter H. Klaus

A-hole as compared to an Eccentric
The difference between an eccentric and an a-hole is education. Think about how Stuart treated his friend and those who wanted to befriend him, pretty bad, but since he was a former professor they attributed his personality to that of an eccentric.

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes