Reader reviews and comments on Prince of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

by Daniel Silva

Feb 2005, 384 pages
    Feb 2006, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Prince of Fire

Teach (12/14/08)

The Prince of Fire
Prince of Fire was perhaps the best thriller I have read. The plot was amazing and the writing was deeply nuanced. But for me, I enjoyed the constant mentioning and explaining of both an Arab and a Jewish mentality. The conflict although not deeply historically explained, the book gave one a good idea about how modern Arabs and Israelis view each other. I also liked how Silva uses Yassir as a main character, because he is a person that everyone has seen through the media but the book although fictional gives one a more vivid personal look at his life and behavior. I would recommend this book to anyone, especially a student of the Arab-Israeli conflict.
Jackie (09/09/06)

Prince of Fire
This is one of the best book I have read. However I didn't understand some of the words so it may be a little difficult for "unexperienced" readers. Overall the book was very good.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk
    by Kathleen Rooney

"Effervescent with verve, wit, and heart" - Booklist, starred review

Rise
    by Cara Brookins

How a house built a family. An inspiring real-life story.

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

The Sellout
    by Paul Beatty
    Paul Beatty's The Sellout was one of those books that flew somewhat under the radar when it was...
  • Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages