Reader reviews and comments on Prince of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Prince of Fire

Feb 2006, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Prince of Fire

Teach

The Prince of Fire
Prince of Fire was perhaps the best thriller I have read. The plot was amazing and the writing was deeply nuanced. But for me, I enjoyed the constant mentioning and explaining of both an Arab and a Jewish mentality. The conflict although not deeply historically explained, the book gave one a good idea about how modern Arabs and Israelis view each other. I also liked how Silva uses Yassir as a main character, because he is a person that everyone has seen through the media but the book although fictional gives one a more vivid personal look at his life and behavior. I would recommend this book to anyone, especially a student of the Arab-Israeli conflict.
Jackie

Prince of Fire
This is one of the best book I have read. However I didn't understand some of the words so it may be a little difficult for "unexperienced" readers. Overall the book was very good.

Dread Nation
    by Justina Ireland
    The war between the states is over and, instead, a very different battle is being waged for the ...
  • Book Jacket: Costalegre
    Costalegre
    by Courtney Maum
    The year is 1937 and Hitler is gaining stronger sway over Europe. Chief among the Führer's ...
    Lands of Lost Borders
    by Kate Harris
    Powered by imagination, grit, a bicycle, and the companionship of her best friend Mel, Kate Harris ...
  • Book Jacket: The History of Living Forever
    The History of Living Forever
    by Jake Wolff
    Conrad is a boy in love for the first time. His mother is dead; his father is a dying alcoholic. But...

Never Have I Ever

A diabolically entertaining tale of betrayal, deception, temptation, and love.

Ellie and the Harpmaker
    by Hazel Prior

A rich, heartwarming and charming debut novel about finding love in unexpected places.

Book Club
Visible Empire
by Hannah Pittard

An epic novel—based on true events—of love, grief, race, and wealth.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Crudo

Crudo by Olivia Laing

A brilliant, funny, and emphatically raw novel of love on the brink of the apocalypse.

T C C H T Roost