Reader reviews and comments on The Society of Others, plus links to write your own review.

The Society of Others

Jan 2006, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Society of Others

Milton Laene Araujo

A MIND OPENER
The Society of Others strangelly opens our mind into realism and existentialism. It is written with such a simplicity, yet it intrigues our knowledge because William Nicholson give us a spy tale and a mystical fable taking us into a journey with no destination, but self discovering. I love the other works of this author, and this book has just proven that he can induce us to think about a society we belong to, but we do not want to be a part of it. I loved it!!!
sombre

Excellent Book
I loved this book, it is so contemporary. In a post-religion, post-feminist, post-Marxist, post-political world people are striving for meaning. The author embraces all this and still leaves us optimistic.

Well written and pacy. Flags a little at the end but I'm sure will reward with a re-read.

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Censorship, like charity, should begin at home: but unlike charity, it should end there.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S