Reader reviews and comments on The Society of Others, plus links to write your own review.

The Society of Others

by William Nicholson

The Society of Others by William Nicholson

Jan 2005, 240 pages
    Jan 2006, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Society of Others

sombre (09/01/06)

Excellent Book
I loved this book, it is so contemporary. In a post-religion, post-feminist, post-Marxist, post-political world people are striving for meaning. The author embraces all this and still leaves us optimistic.

Well written and pacy. Flags a little at the end but I'm sure will reward with a re-read.
Milton Laene Araujo (08/24/06)

A MIND OPENER
The Society of Others strangelly opens our mind into realism and existentialism. It is written with such a simplicity, yet it intrigues our knowledge because William Nicholson give us a spy tale and a mystical fable taking us into a journey with no destination, but self discovering. I love the other works of this author, and this book has just proven that he can induce us to think about a society we belong to, but we do not want to be a part of it. I loved it!!!

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd rather have been talking

K Your F C