Reader reviews and comments on Revolution No. 9, plus links to write your own review.

Revolution No. 9

Dec 2005, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for Revolution No. 9

Cy Hilterman

Revolution No. 9
Dr. Carroll Monks is the kind of a physician you would love to have around you in any medical emergency. Dr. Monks did not know what he was getting himself into when he was captured and led blindfolded into a wilderness area. As it turned out, Dr. Monks was forced into helping a group of revolutionaries that, while fighting the establishment, also thought they were doing much good for the nation.

When Dr. Monks found out his son was in this same group, he did all in his power to appear to be helping while trying to free his sons mind and body from the group. Freeboot, the leader, led his group of revolutionaries to killing, robbing, and torturing others in the fight to become status symbols.

Revolution No. 9 is an intriguing book that will find you turning pages quickly as you delve into this groups battle to survive and to force their ways on others.

Review written by Cy Hilterman, March 5, 2006

by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E