What readers think of Blink, plus links to write your own review.

Blink

Apr 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Blink

Sarah

Overall a great read!
This is really a great read. I would have given it a 5, but unfortunately it started to loose steam about half way through. I hate to say it, but it seems like Gladwell runs out of material. While the first half seems jammed packed with interesting information, Gladwell starts repeating himself and over explaining in the second half. The interesting points are still there, but they are definitely more spread out.
Sara

Gladwell, even if his anecdotes aren't equal in weight to scientific fact, knows how present a theory ( we all make decisions with the help of our "active unconsious) and use convincing examples to prove that his theory has merit. Whether you agree or disagree with his argument you will be entertained by his skillful and accessible storytelling.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...

The Ways We Hide