Reader reviews and comments on Indigo's Star, plus links to write your own review.

Indigo's Star

by Hilary McKay

Indigo's Star

Sep 2004, 272 pages
    Jan 2006, 272 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Indigo's Star

Cat (08/27/12)

:P
Im going into 6th grade and we had to read this book for summer reading, I personally did not enjoy this book. There was no action. I like books like Pretty Little Liars. Those actually have a plot and they keep you wondering. :P
Alexandra (03/10/11)

GREAT BOOK
I enjoyed this book very much. It's just so cool!!
I hope Hilary keeps writing great stories...
;)
tashico (08/31/10)

An okay book
I didn't really like this book because of the poor storyline and i didn't really flow.
K.J. (08/28/10)

School
I never would've picked this book out on my own, but after reading it (for L.A.) I've read all the sequels! It really was a good, funny and serious book with a great moral.
Cha-Chi (10/11/09)

The Book
This book was okay. I am currently in 8th grade and I had to read this book for a grade. I didn't understand this completely. Some parts of the book were really good. All in all, this book was okay but not fantastic!
-Cha-Chi(:
Indigo-tom lover (05/18/09)

LOVE THIS BOOK!!!
Do I even have to explain? This book is incredibly amazing. I've read it twice now and I've memorized half of it. I trully love this book.
Eileen (05/26/08)

Hilary McKay's Indigo's Star
Indigo's Star is definitely the best book in Hilary McKay's series about the Casson family. It was at once touching and deep and light and humorous and the new character, Tom, is quite a welcome addition who brings out Indigo's enigmatic character. An excellent book that people of all ages can identify with.
Kara (02/16/08)

the book
I Thought this book was fantastic even when I wanted to go off and do something else I just kept on pushing myself to read this book and I am once again reading it and this time for me will be the 6th time I have read it and I have also read all the others and they are phenomenal.

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Girl Before
    by JP Delaney

An enthralling psychological thriller of duplicity, death, and deception.

Rise
    by Cara Brookins

How a house built a family. An inspiring real-life story.

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

The Sellout
    by Paul Beatty
    Paul Beatty's The Sellout was one of those books that flew somewhat under the radar when it was...
  • Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages