What readers think of Metro Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Metro Girl

Oct 2005, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Metro Girl

Read2much

Fun and enjoyable
It's good that I discovered and gorged myself with the first 11 Stephanie Plum books 2 or 3 years ago. They are a bit much without a break.

This was similar, but enjoyable because, as I mentioned, I had a big break in between. I prefer the light uplifting side of reading and this certainly filled that spot. I would advise this read.
Heidi

Just Stephanie Plum transplanted to Florida. I expected more; a new character with different foibles not just a rehashed S. Plum. Fun for new readers, but disappointing for fans.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...

The Ways We Hide