Reader reviews and comments on Runaway, plus links to write your own review.

by Alice Munro

Runaway by Alice Munro X
Runaway by Alice Munro

Oct 2004, 352 pages
    Nov 2005, 352 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Runaway

An absolutely beautiful collection of art. Written with such truth that it sends shivers down your spine. Runaway is a must read.

This book I was excited to read at first because it was rated the book of the year. Once I read it, I instantly lost respect for the book of the year award - either that, or that year no good books came out. It was a waste of my time and of a tree.

• Book Jacket: Women & Power