Reader reviews and comments on Runaway, plus links to write your own review.

Runaway

Nov 2005, 352 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Runaway

liz (03/06/12)

waste
This book I was excited to read at first because it was rated the book of the year. Once I read it, I instantly lost respect for the book of the year award - either that, or that year no good books came out. It was a waste of my time and of a tree.
David (01/16/05)

An absolutely beautiful collection of art. Written with such truth that it sends shivers down your spine. Runaway is a must read.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

K Your F C