MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Runaway, plus links to write your own review.

Runaway

Nov 2005, 352 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Runaway

liz (03/06/12)

waste
This book I was excited to read at first because it was rated the book of the year. Once I read it, I instantly lost respect for the book of the year award - either that, or that year no good books came out. It was a waste of my time and of a tree.
David (01/16/05)

An absolutely beautiful collection of art. Written with such truth that it sends shivers down your spine. Runaway is a must read.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday