Reader reviews and comments on Runaway, plus links to write your own review.

Runaway

Oct 2004, 352 pages
    Nov 2005, 352 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Runaway

David

An absolutely beautiful collection of art. Written with such truth that it sends shivers down your spine. Runaway is a must read.
liz

waste
This book I was excited to read at first because it was rated the book of the year. Once I read it, I instantly lost respect for the book of the year award - either that, or that year no good books came out. It was a waste of my time and of a tree.

• Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
  • Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown