What readers think of Dragon Rider, plus links to write your own review.

Dragon Rider

May 2005, 528 pages

There are currently 57 reader reviews for Dragon Rider

Marissa Cartwright

The Dragonrider
Awesome and adventurous. It's a wonderful book it is one of the best things I ever read.
Karen

Charming
A very sweet and charming story. I loved it.
Allie Hunter

Dragon Rider Rocks
Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke has been an inspiration to me and my fellow friend readers. Cornelia Funke has really done it again with another fantastic book for all ages.
cherry

totally cool, lol.
I don't like many books but this book is totally amazing. I have read it about 10 times already. I really like the characters personalities.
Shadab Ahmed

Abosolutely Amazing
I am 12yrs old and I think this book is amazingly tremendous word just can't describe how fantastic this book is. It has a brilliant structure. I wish there was a dragon rider two I would buy it as soon as it come out even if I have to use my own money.
I recommend this book to everyone in the whole wide world especially if you like books about adventure. Hope you read it and enjoy!
terry

dragon rider
I am 12 years old and I thought that you book (Dragon Rider)was great as I read it I thought how great and fun it would be to write a book like yours so I have started and it would also be fun to be in the book and ride on a dragons back lol.
dragonriderfan1774

Dragon Rider Review
Dragon Rider may have been one of the best books I've ever read. all the good guys were fun (perfect for children's book) yet the bad characters were scary(adds a TINY bit of excitement) my favorite character was Twigleg, and I have no idea why nobody writing reviews here mentioned him. He was cute, funny, cunning, and taught little children reading the book that good triumphs over evil. he also teaches little children that you don't have to succumb to pressure and fear.
kiki

Best Book in my young life!!
Oh Cornelia Funke such a successful book you've written. You are so creative and talented Dragon Rider is THE BEST BOOK I have ever read in my entire life. The characters Firedrake, Sorrel,Ben,Barnarbas Greenbloom, Vita Greenbloom,Guinevere,Rosa Graytail,Gilbert Graytail,Lola Graytail , Zubeida , Nettlebrand,Gravelbeard,Maia,Shimmertail,Twigleg,the old dragon,the sea serpent and the monks were genius. I have read lots of books and I have believed in magic for along time but when I read Dragon Rider it really took me away. It has and will change me forever I thank you for that Cornelia. Also Asif the djinn GENIUS!

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: The Light Pirate
    The Light Pirate
    by Lily Brooks-Dalton
    The lynchpin of The Light Pirate by Lily Brooks-Dalton, a novel split into four parts, is the main ...
  • Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    by Franny Choi
    Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...
  • Book Jacket: Bloodbath Nation
    Bloodbath Nation
    by Paul Auster
    In recent years, Booker Prize­–nominated novelist Paul Auster has increasingly turned to ...
  • Book Jacket: The Nazi Conspiracy
    The Nazi Conspiracy
    by Brad Meltzer, Josh Mensch
    The Nazi Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch was a big hit with our First Impressions readers...

The Love of My Life
by Rosie Walsh
An up-all-night love story wrapped in a mystery from the New York Times bestselling author of Ghosted.

Members Recommend

Wade in the Water
    by Nyani Nkrumah

A gripping debut novel of female power and vulnerability, race, and class set in a small Mississippi town in the early 1980s.

River Sing Me Home
    by Eleanor Shearer

A remarkable debut about a mother's gripping journey across the Caribbean to find her stolen children in the aftermath of slavery.

Margot
    by Wendell Steavenson

A young woman struggles to break free of her upper-class upbringing amid the whirlwind years of the sexual revolution.

It's A G T Me

Men are more moral than they think...