What readers think of Banishing Verona, plus links to write your own review.

Banishing Verona

by Margot Livesey

Banishing Verona by Margot Livesey X
Banishing Verona by Margot Livesey

Nov 2004, 336 pages

Sep 2005, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for Banishing Verona

Beth

I absolutely loved this book! There were unexpected twists, and I enjoyed the story being told from both Zeke and Verona's perspective. I am looking forward to starting Eva Moves the Furniture, and I have bought all of her other novels. I am so glad to have found a new author to add to my favorites list!!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.25 per month.

• Book Jacket: River of the Gods
    River of the Gods
    by Candice Millard
    The Nile River has provided vital resources for millennia, serving as a source of water, food and ...
  • Book Jacket: Horse
    Horse
    by Geraldine Brooks
    Geraldine Brooks creates a powerful backstory for 19th-century thoroughbred racehorse Lexington, ...
  • Book Jacket: Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance
    Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance
    by Alison Espach
    Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance will make you ache for a loss you didn't experience as you relate...
  • Book Jacket: Mercy Street
    Mercy Street
    by Jennifer Haigh
    Jennifer Haigh's Mercy Street centers around a Boston clinic that provides abortion services. The ...

Carolina Moonset
by Matt Goldman
An engrossing novel about family, memories and secrets too dangerous to stay hidden.

Members Recommend

Fruiting Bodies
    by Kathryn Harlan

A genre-bending debut collection of stories full of desire, wisdom, and magic blooming amidst decay.

Good Husbands
    by Cate Ray

Three wives, one letter, and an explosive secret that will change everything.
    He said, she said. Who do you believe?

Win This Book!
Win Where the Crawdads Sing

Win a signed copy of Where the Crawdads Sing

In celebration of the movie release on July 15, we have three signed copies to give away.

T O Thing W H T F I F I