What readers think of The Grim Grotto, plus links to write your own review.

The Grim Grotto

Sep 2004, 352 pages

There are currently 19 reader reviews for The Grim Grotto

2010

Fantastic
This book is a great book. It tells a more than an exciting story. It tells of what you want, something exciting thrilling, a mystery around every corner. Trouble every second. All leading up to the somewhat happy ending in chapter 14 located in book 13.
Kelsey

The Grim Grotto
I thought this book was fantastic. Just like the other books in this series, they really grab my attention and make me want to read more. I hope that if you have not read this book that you do so know. Oh and by the way the last book is awesome.
Yvonne

It's Great!
This is the best book ever! I've read all of the other ones and this one is the best. You HAVE TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
strawberry

Yo! I have read all of the books in the series and this book rocks!:) I'm still waitin for the 12th book to come out!!!
count olaf

this book is the best because i am in it hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
Emma

This book is awesome! Totally reccomending it to EVERYONE!! Read it!!!!!
Rachel

This book was awesome!''He or she who hesitates is lost, Aye!''

Best book eva! Read it!

<< He or She who hesitates is lost >>

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Secret Keeper of Jaipur
    The Secret Keeper of Jaipur
    by Alka Joshi
    Alka Joshi's The Secret Keeper of Jaipur is the sequel to her 2020 bestseller The Henna Artist and ...
  • Book Jacket: Seek You
    Seek You
    by Kristen Radtke
    In the first pages of Seek You: A Journey Through American Loneliness, Kristen Radtke's sophomore ...
  • Book Jacket: The Man Who Hated Women
    The Man Who Hated Women
    by Amy Sohn
    If debates over women's reproductive health seem stuck in an earlier era &#8212; the fact that birth...
  • Book Jacket: The Love Songs of W.E.B. Du Bois
    The Love Songs of W.E.B. Du Bois
    by Honorée Fannone Jeffers
    Honor&#233;e Fannone Jeffers' The Love Songs of W.E.B. Du Bois explores the Black experience in ...

In Every Mirror She's Black
by Lola Akinmade Akerstrom
An arresting debut for anyone looking for insight into what it means to be a Black woman in the world.

Never Saw Me Coming
    by Vera Kurian

"Fun, entertaining and hard to put down."
    The New York Journal of Books

The Last Chance Library
    by Freya Sampson

Fans of libraries and heartfelt, humorous fiction won't want to miss this one!

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you

Pull Y U B T B