Reader reviews and comments on The Falls, plus links to write your own review.

The Falls

by Joyce Carol Oates

The Falls by Joyce Carol Oates X
The Falls by Joyce Carol Oates

Sep 2004, 400 pages
    Aug 2005, 512 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Falls

A good book overall. The detail went on and on at times and I found myself skipping over it. This story covers a long period of time, so it is a little long. This is the first book I have read by this author, and I would probably read another.
Naval Langa

Lucid prose
To start a novel with a disaster is a novelty that is fading its shine perhaps. But the licidity of the prose the author, Joyce Carol Oates has poured onto the pages is wonderful. Its a page turning one.

• Book Jacket: Winter

Eat the Apple
    by Matt Young

Anatomy of a Miracle
    by Jonathan Miles

A profound novel that offers a stunning exploration of faith, science, mystery, and the meaning of life.

Sometimes I Lie