Reader reviews and comments on The Love Wife, plus links to write your own review.

The Love Wife

by Gish Jen

The Love Wife by Gish Jen

Sep 2004, 400 pages
    Oct 2005, 400 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Love Wife

tishrickards (01/08/05)

As an internationally adoptive parent, the adolecent voices in "The Love Wife" ring with clarity and understanding. The use of multiple perspectives is a wonderful way to tell a story. Aas each character shares their story, and unique point of view, you feel part of the discussion. I love a book that broadens my world--Gish Jen is a master.

• Book Jacket: If We Were Villains

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R