Reader reviews and comments on Brimstone, plus links to write your own review.

Brimstone by Douglas Preston, Lincoln Child

Aug 2004, 512 pages
    Apr 2005, 752 pages

There is 1 reader review for Brimstone

cat55

I thoroughly enjoyed "Brimstone" because of Special Agent Pendergast. His talents seem most unlikely for one person, and yet you find yourself believing that such a person exists. After reading this book, which I could not put down, I went back and reread the entire series, starting with "Relic". I like the way that Preston and Child engage your intellect as well as your need for surprise. I suggest that for the first time reader of this series to start with "Relic" and follow the adventure from there.

The Noise of Time