Reader reviews and comments on Dark Voyage, plus links to write your own review.

Dark Voyage

by Alan Furst

Dark Voyage by Alan Furst

Aug 2004, 272 pages
    May 2005, 272 pages

There is 1 reader review for Dark Voyage

Frank (05/01/08)

Alan Furst's Books
I've read them all... you FEEL you are there, not just reading about it. Can't get enough.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

June
by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness

K Your F C