Reader reviews and comments on Blackbird House, plus links to write your own review.

Blackbird House

by Alice Hoffman

Blackbird House by Alice Hoffman

Jul 2004, 240 pages
    Mar 2005, 256 pages

There is 1 reader review for Blackbird House

Connie (08/26/04)

I find that the book really translates into a sense of place (i.e. home) as opposed to a dwelling. She has always been one of my favorite authors and I am currently reading this one. I am happy to say that it has held my attention and I enjoy the technique of going on to the next inhabitant. It leaves you wondering how the others' lives turned out.

• Book Jacket: The Islamic Enlightenment

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R