What readers think of Birds Without Wings, plus links to write your own review.

Birds Without Wings

Annie

Nice
Good story!
Maureen

Good story but maybe a little too long
I really enjoyed this book. I liked that each chapter was a little story about the various characters in the book (and there are many). My only complaint was that it did get a little long and tedious especially towards the end. I had to keep looking towards the beginning of the book to refresh my memory on characters. But overall worth the read, and especially enjoyable if you like historical fiction.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!