Reader reviews and comments on The Anybodies, plus links to write your own review.

The Anybodies

by N.E. Bode

The Anybodies by N.E. Bode

May 2004, 288 pages
    Sep 2005, 288 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Anybodies

person (04/08/10)

The Best Book Ever
This is the best book. The author is very good at writing. My favorite book ever published!
Annie (12/05/06)

The Anybodies
This is the best book I ever read in my whole entire life! I like the dedication part and all the descriptive words the author puts in. This book is really funny to me. I think that everyone any age or grade should read this book, because if they read it they will feel like their in the book. Many people will enjoy this book when they read it.
Anonymous (02/14/05)

i like the anybodies because its so realistic that i can almost be in the story myself;)
Ali (08/28/04)

It was great--full of magic and really funny. It was neat how she finally found her home, and even though she thought that her grandma had just forgotten her, she had known all along. All together great book, with fun plot and storyline. I especially enjoyed the author's comments all throughout the book. I am 12, and I think people of most ages will enjoy The Anybodies!

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness

O My D B