Reader reviews and comments on The Anybodies, plus links to write your own review.

The Anybodies

by N.E. Bode

The Anybodies by N.E. Bode

May 2004, 288 pages
    Sep 2005, 288 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Anybodies

person (04/08/10)

The Best Book Ever
This is the best book. The author is very good at writing. My favorite book ever published!
Annie (12/05/06)

The Anybodies
This is the best book I ever read in my whole entire life! I like the dedication part and all the descriptive words the author puts in. This book is really funny to me. I think that everyone any age or grade should read this book, because if they read it they will feel like their in the book. Many people will enjoy this book when they read it.
Anonymous (02/14/05)

i like the anybodies because its so realistic that i can almost be in the story myself;)
Ali (08/28/04)

It was great--full of magic and really funny. It was neat how she finally found her home, and even though she thought that her grandma had just forgotten her, she had known all along. All together great book, with fun plot and storyline. I especially enjoyed the author's comments all throughout the book. I am 12, and I think people of most ages will enjoy The Anybodies!

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...
  • Book Jacket: Inferno
    Inferno
    by Steven Hatch
    The word "Ebola" sets off an almost visceral reaction in many of us; we think about the men, women ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R