Reader reviews and comments on The Anybodies, plus links to write your own review.

The Anybodies

by N.E. Bode

The Anybodies by N.E. Bode X
The Anybodies by N.E. Bode

May 2004, 288 pages
    Sep 2005, 288 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Anybodies

The Best Book Ever
This is the best book. The author is very good at writing. My favorite book ever published!

The Anybodies
This is the best book I ever read in my whole entire life! I like the dedication part and all the descriptive words the author puts in. This book is really funny to me. I think that everyone any age or grade should read this book, because if they read it they will feel like their in the book. Many people will enjoy this book when they read it.

i like the anybodies because its so realistic that i can almost be in the story myself;)

It was great--full of magic and really funny. It was neat how she finally found her home, and even though she thought that her grandma had just forgotten her, she had known all along. All together great book, with fun plot and storyline. I especially enjoyed the author's comments all throughout the book. I am 12, and I think people of most ages will enjoy The Anybodies!

• Book Jacket: Women & Power