MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Beyond The Deepwoods, plus links to write your own review.

Beyond The Deepwoods

Jun 2004, 288 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Beyond The Deepwoods

Gabriel

An Enchanting Novel
This book was absolutely fantastic. It will sweep you away into a different realm that has mystical creatures, and unbelievable stories that can relate to life. One of the most creative novels I've ever read. Any young adult would absolutely enjoy this tale and all others. I have read ALL of the books. I'm waiting for the tenth one. Trust me: you will not want to miss this book or put it down for one second.
Joel

Great Book
This a great book! My friend Jacob, who told Mac, who told me and I told David. I think he did a great job describing the bander bears. He also changed my life by adding elements of faithfulness, friendship. and courage. It encouraged me to get outdoors. I'm only 11 so I hope I did a good job on this review! :)
Rowan

I loved it!
I was very happy with it. A friend recommended it to me and it looked a little childish, but it is great for a wide range of ages! Anyone who likes sci-fi/fantasy!
Ryry

Beyond the Deepwoods
I thought this book was enchanting, I mean it was a great book for young readers. It was a great novel. The only thing is... I want the third book to come out in the United States, other than that it was an amazing book.
Divo

Edge Chronicles book number 1
I am a book lover and have read numerous books for children. But, the Edge Chronicles disappointed me. The story dragged on from place to place. The story was repetitive. The story had a good idea. But seriously, it could have been written better.

• Book Jacket: Crossings
    Crossings
    by Alex Landragin
    Crossings is a beautiful, if slightly messy, time-bending debut. It reads like a vampire novel, sans...
  • Book Jacket: Pew
    Pew
    by Catherine Lacey
    A quote often attributed to Leo Tolstoy states that "All great literature is one of two stories; a ...
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for an Echo
    Waiting for an Echo
    by Christine Montross
    Dr. Christine Montross had been a practicing psychiatrist for nearly a decade when she decided to ...
    The Flight Portfolio
    by Julie Orringer
    At once a sweeping historical narrative, an insightful character study and a tender romance, Julie ...

With or Without You
    by Caroline Leavitt

A moving novel about twists of fate, the shifting terrain of love, and coming into your own.

The Woman Before Wallis
    by Bryn Turnbull

The true story of the American divorcée who captured the Prince's heart before Wallis.

Every Bone a Prayer
by Ashley Blooms

The the story of one tough-as-nails girl whose choices are few but whose fight is boundless.

Win Every Bone a Prayer

Every Bone a Prayer by Ashley Blooms

A beautifully honest exploration of healing and of hope.

T Real M