Reader reviews and comments on The Hundredth Man, plus links to write your own review.

The Hundredth Man

by Jack Kerley

The Hundredth Man by Jack Kerley

Jun 2004, 320 pages
    Jun 2005, 416 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Hundredth Man

Chattas (11/04/04)

Very creepy book. Loved it. The title is perfect. The main character (Carson) is the Hundredth Man. It's a reference from a joke at the very beginning of the book and it really does define this character. Looking forward to this author's next novel!
Dan (09/29/04)

The tension compels you to turn the page. Almost impossible to put down.
book woman (09/28/04)

Can someone please, please, please explain the significance of the Title to me??

Does it relate to anything?
Warn (07/13/04)

You cannot go wrong with this book. Twists and turns and great characters!
Avid Reader (06/13/04)

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness

O My D B