What readers think of Queen Bees & Wannabes, plus links to write your own review.

Queen Bees & Wannabes

Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends & Other Realities of Adolescence

by Rosalind Wiseman

Queen Bees & Wannabes by Rosalind Wiseman X
Queen Bees & Wannabes by Rosalind Wiseman

Apr 2002, 352 pages
    Mar 2003, 352 pages

There are currently 8 reader reviews for Queen Bees & Wannabes

abc 123

Very GOOD book!
This was such a good book. I really understand my parents more... I want to be nicer to everyone else. [I am NOT a Queen Bee]
Mariella Wynan

So true!
When I read this book I was amazed at the similarities between the scenarios in the book and the scenarios in my own life! When my mom read it, she understood much more about what I'm going through in high school, and is now much more lenient with me! A godsend!!
Danielle

Great!
I loved this book, even though it's written for parents. I'm 14, and after reading this book, I understand my parents more and i know how to get my way without throwing a fit. This book gets an A+!!
floater

wow
this book was so true! I couldn't belive the likeness to my everyday life!!!
Bianca

i liked the book because it helped my mother understand whay i act, and helped her to understand the other youth of today. It helped her realize that pushy parents are NOT always a good thing.
a real queen bee

this is a book that has everything down to the T i love it . its so truthfull and its really how it is ....it gives a good message to everyone...i recamend it to any girl struggling in High School...
Treena Miller

fantastic book, helping me understand my daughters complicated life. Well done.
Motherneedshelp

Daughter
How do I get my daughter to read this book? Suggestions? I was just told about this book tonight and can't wait to pick it up tomorrow!

[Editor's Note: I'll ask our followers over on Facebook. They always have great ideas. Even if your daughter isn't a book reader, I bet she reads other things - blogs and so forth? How about checking out Rosalind Wiseman's blog at http://rosalindwiseman.com for a post or two about the book that might be less intimidating than being faced with the book. Watching a Q&A with the author on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTevk9-odYw or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aLOJtuDPKU is another option. You might want to suggest she watch the movie based on the book, Mean Girls. I have to confess I haven't watched the movie in any great detail but do recollect that it did at least touch on some important issues so might be a good place for her to start. But, I suggest you'd be best starting with a couple of bite sized videos to pique her interest.]

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: African Europeans
    African Europeans
    by Olivette Otele
    The nexus of Africans and Europeans is not a recent historical development. Rather, the peoples of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Killing Hills
    The Killing Hills
    by Chris Offutt
    The personified hills of the novel's title foreshadow the mood of this brooding and ominous tale. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Vixen
    The Vixen
    by Francine Prose
    Recent Harvard graduate Simon Putnam has been rejected from grad school and has thus returned to his...
  • Book Jacket: How the Word Is Passed
    How the Word Is Passed
    by Clint Smith
    With legislatures around the U.S. rushing to ban the teaching of critical race theory, it's clear ...

The War Nurse
by Tracey Enerson Wood
A sweeping novel by an international bestselling author based on a true World War I story.

The Temple House Vanishing
    by Rachel Donohue

A modern gothic page-turner set in a Victorian mansion in Ireland.

The Forest of Vanishing Stars
    by Kristin Harmel

An evocative coming-of-age World War II story from the author of The Book of Lost Names.

Win This Book!
Win Gordo

Gordo by Jaime Cortez

"Dark and hilarious ... singular and soaring ... Hands down, top debut of 2021."—Literary Hub

N Say N