Reader reviews and comments on Every Man A Tiger, plus links to write your own review.

Every Man A Tiger

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Every Man A Tiger

dave (10/28/03)

this book rocks
d brown (07/30/03)

I love the audio book...had me spell bound...gret for rush hour traffic...ty Gen horner for sharing with us Your story
Anonymous (12/06/01)

From Norman I. Lee, III
An excellent book especially, for the student of Military History and Airpower. I have one comment; however, some of the charts from Jack Ryan Enterprises take away from the book's technical accuracy. For example, the chart on page 336 giving the number of aircraft in theatre has different aircraft represented but the picture labled an A-6 is actually an AV8 in flight. The same goes for many of the others.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are either well written or badly written. That is all.

K Your F C