Reader reviews and comments on Every Man A Tiger, plus links to write your own review.

Every Man A Tiger

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Every Man A Tiger

dave

this book rocks
d brown

I love the audio book...had me spell bound...gret for rush hour traffic...ty Gen horner for sharing with us Your story
Anonymous

From Norman I. Lee, III
An excellent book especially, for the student of Military History and Airpower. I have one comment; however, some of the charts from Jack Ryan Enterprises take away from the book's technical accuracy. For example, the chart on page 336 giving the number of aircraft in theatre has different aircraft represented but the picture labled an A-6 is actually an AV8 in flight. The same goes for many of the others.

Smoke
    by Dan Vyleta
  • Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow