Reader reviews and comments on Every Man A Tiger, plus links to write your own review.

Every Man A Tiger

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Every Man A Tiger

dave

this book rocks
d brown

I love the audio book...had me spell bound...gret for rush hour traffic...ty Gen horner for sharing with us Your story
Anonymous

From Norman I. Lee, III
An excellent book especially, for the student of Military History and Airpower. I have one comment; however, some of the charts from Jack Ryan Enterprises take away from the book's technical accuracy. For example, the chart on page 336 giving the number of aircraft in theatre has different aircraft represented but the picture labled an A-6 is actually an AV8 in flight. The same goes for many of the others.

• Book Jacket: Future Home of the Living God
  • Book Jacket: Never Coming Back
    Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

If the Creek Don't Rise by Leah Weiss

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

A few books well chosen, and well made use of, will be more profitable than a great confused Alexandrian library.

E Dog H I D