Reader reviews and comments on Don't Look Back: An Inspector Sejer Mystery, plus links to write your own review.

Don't Look Back: An Inspector Sejer Mystery

by Karin Fossum

Don't Look Back: An Inspector Sejer Mystery by Karin Fossum X
Don't Look Back: An Inspector Sejer Mystery by Karin Fossum

Mar 2004, 304 pages
    Jun 2005, 312 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Don't Look Back: An Inspector Sejer Mystery

RobertaW

Great mystery from Norwegian author
A friend recommended this mystery to me and said she had just discovered Norwegian author Karin Fossum. This book is in a series of Inspector Sejer mysteries. Now I'm hooked!

Fossum creates a tension and feeling of dread in the very first chapter. Filled with psychological suspense, the book is about the murder investigation of a young woman. Inspector Sejer uncovers the secrets and hidden relationships in what appears to be an idyllic town. Lots of twists and turns.

I recommend it!

An excellent mystery and I want to read more of her work.
Kathy

Could NOT put it down!
I started this book with some hesitation; translations always give me pause. But no matter here, it was a wonderful book...so many threads woven through the story of one girl's murder. I loved Konrad Sejer and the way the author delved into his personal life and thoughts as he solved the crime. I can't wait to read other books by Ms. Fossum. If this makes any sense, it was creepy, but warm!!

• Book Jacket: That Time I Loved You
    That Time I Loved You
    by Carianne Leung
    Carrianne Leung was a Toronto Book Award finalist for That Time I Loved You as well as for her debut...
  • Book Jacket: The Pianist from Syria
    The Pianist from Syria
    by Aeham Ahmad
    Aeham Ahmad became famous as the face of Syrian suffering when a photo of him playing piano in the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...

The Last Year of the War
    by Susan Meissner

A little-known story of WWII with great resonance for our times.

American Princess
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

Rated 4.9 stars by BookBrowse members - one of the highest scores of all time!

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!