Reader reviews and comments on The 37th Hour, plus links to write your own review.

The 37th Hour

by Jodi Compton

The 37th Hour by Jodi Compton

Dec 2003, 336 pages
    Jan 2005, 352 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The 37th Hour

Wendy Stout

I loved this book!
I loved the book, but was so disappointed there was no sequel. I want an answer as to her and Shiloh and where they may end up. Jodi is a gifted writer. I try to write, but I know I will never be as gifted as she is.
Good work!!!
Ashley Beamma

I think this is a great book to read for young and mature adult readers. It is a great book for anyone I think about the age of 13 to read. It does have some things younger childen might not uderstand! Be sure to buy the book! It's one worth reading!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Blind
    The Blind
    by A.F. Brady
    In The Blind, A. F. Brady, a licensed psychotherapist, takes readers inside a residential ...
  • Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic
    The Rules of Magic
    by Alice Hoffman
  • Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me
    Good Me Bad Me
    by Ali Land

To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin

This love story set against the construction of the Eiffel Tower is "vibrant and transportive." (Bustle)

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F