Reader reviews and comments on The 37th Hour, plus links to write your own review.

The 37th Hour

by Jodi Compton

The 37th Hour by Jodi Compton

Dec 2003, 336 pages
    Jan 2005, 352 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The 37th Hour

Wendy Stout (11/23/15)

I loved this book!
I loved the book, but was so disappointed there was no sequel. I want an answer as to her and Shiloh and where they may end up. Jodi is a gifted writer. I try to write, but I know I will never be as gifted as she is.
Good work!!!
Ashley Beamma (04/13/04)

I think this is a great book to read for young and mature adult readers. It is a great book for anyone I think about the age of 13 to read. It does have some things younger childen might not uderstand! Be sure to buy the book! It's one worth reading!

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

To make a library it takes two volumes and a fire. Two volumes and a fire, and interest. The interest alone will do...

Y S M B, I'll S Y