Reader reviews and comments on Going To Bend, plus links to write your own review.

Going To Bend

by Diane Hammond

Going To Bend by Diane Hammond

Jan 2004, 293 pages
    Mar 2005, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Going To Bend

Marisol (12/28/05)

Going to Bend
This book was rich with real life touching experiences that I can relate
to. In Rose's character I see my best friend, the one who is always there for me when I need to talk , the one who always offer me her shoulder to cry on, the one who always comes to myrescue and for that I love her, but the true heroine of this book is Petie Coolbaugh.

Petie was such an inspiration to me. She had been to hell and back and yet she keeps on fighting. The hardships she has experienced in her young life has made her tough but it has not broken her. I admire the strength and courage Petie possesses and her ability to weather any storm.

A truly remarkable story that highlights life as an equal balance of joy and pain
Jeff M (05/22/04)

Wow- I thought this was a great book! The characters were fully fleshed out and became real people to me and the location of course was a character in itself. Even though Im a city person and nothing similar has ever happened to me, the events seemed plausible and real and immediate. You know it's a good book when you start crying because it's over.

• Book Jacket: If We Were Villains

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R