Reader reviews and comments on Fat Girls and Lawn Chairs, plus links to write your own review.

Fat Girls and Lawn Chairs

by Cheryl Peck

Fat Girls and Lawn Chairs by Cheryl Peck

• Paperback:
    Jan 2004, 224 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Fat Girls and Lawn Chairs

Sandi Shaw

The complilation of short stories has the reader experiencing every emotion possible. When you are through with a story you also wonder what this very creative writer is all about.
However, I am one of the lucky ones, I know the writer and have experienced her talent first hand. I always knew Cheryl had a creative and somewhat dramatic side,but to be so entertained by many of the same stories I had heard before in the early stages is a testiment to the writer. I am so proud to say I know this lady makes me wanting more stories, soon!
Anonymous

There was absolutely no reason for me to read a book like this.Here I am a macho hetro male unable to put the thing down to watch the Hockey game.Thus I assume that absolutely anyone may become mesmirised by Ms. Pecks stories

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F