Reader reviews and comments on Fat Girls and Lawn Chairs, plus links to write your own review.

Fat Girls and Lawn Chairs

by Cheryl Peck

Fat Girls and Lawn Chairs by Cheryl Peck X
Fat Girls and Lawn Chairs by Cheryl Peck

• Paperback:
    Jan 2004, 224 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Fat Girls and Lawn Chairs

Sandi Shaw

The complilation of short stories has the reader experiencing every emotion possible. When you are through with a story you also wonder what this very creative writer is all about.
However, I am one of the lucky ones, I know the writer and have experienced her talent first hand. I always knew Cheryl had a creative and somewhat dramatic side,but to be so entertained by many of the same stories I had heard before in the early stages is a testiment to the writer. I am so proud to say I know this lady makes me wanting more stories, soon!
Anonymous

There was absolutely no reason for me to read a book like this.Here I am a macho hetro male unable to put the thing down to watch the Hockey game.Thus I assume that absolutely anyone may become mesmirised by Ms. Pecks stories

• Book Jacket: The Magnificent Esme Wells
    The Magnificent Esme Wells
    by Adrienne Sharp
    Esme Wells was not made to sit back and wait for her destiny. She was made to be magnificent. With ...
  • Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

I Wouldn't T H W A T-F P