Reader reviews and comments on Tears of The Salamander, plus links to write your own review.

Tears of The Salamander

by Peter Dickinson

Tears of The Salamander by Peter Dickinson

Aug 2003, 208 pages
    Feb 2005, 208 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Tears of The Salamander

JOSEPH FRAM

This is a good book to read outside of the house in the country. I enjoyed its full details and interesting facts about volcane
life in Italy.The novel was suspenseful and makes you understand what the novel is about.
Thomas Morgan-Witts aged 10

I loved the Tears of the Salamander because it had a lot of suspence. For example when Uncle Gorgeo arrived you didn't know what was going to happen to him. It also was full of excitement. For example when the Buena Ventura burst into flames. so all in all it was a great book.

My Name Is Leon
  • Book Jacket: Hunger
    Hunger
    by Roxane Gay

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

Young Jane Young