Reader reviews and comments on The Great Unraveling, plus links to write your own review.

The Great Unraveling

Losing Our Way in the New Century

by Paul Krugman

The Great Unraveling by Paul Krugman

Sep 2003, 426 pages
    Aug 2004, 480 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Great Unraveling

Isabel

Paul Krugman's book elightens and motivates the reader to further educate themselves about the state of the union and do something to help correct it. I have been inspired by his book to get involved in this country's political system. The Great Unraveling has, at times, alarmed me, enraged me, rendered me completely speechless, and most importantly made me think. One word of caution: The first few chapters may seem a bit dry, but the last 4/5 of the book are not only informative, but also unexpectedly witty and humorous.
Mike

Its not very good, just another sourgrapes liberal writer bashing Bush, unfortunately.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F