Reader reviews and comments on The Great Unraveling, plus links to write your own review.

The Great Unraveling

Sep 2003, 426 pages
    Aug 2004, 480 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Great Unraveling

Isabel

Paul Krugman's book elightens and motivates the reader to further educate themselves about the state of the union and do something to help correct it. I have been inspired by his book to get involved in this country's political system. The Great Unraveling has, at times, alarmed me, enraged me, rendered me completely speechless, and most importantly made me think. One word of caution: The first few chapters may seem a bit dry, but the last 4/5 of the book are not only informative, but also unexpectedly witty and humorous.
Mike

Its not very good, just another sourgrapes liberal writer bashing Bush, unfortunately.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes