Reader reviews and comments on The Company, plus links to write your own review.

The Company

A Novel of The CIA

by Robert Littell

The Company by Robert Littell

Apr 2002, 800 pages
    Mar 2003, 894 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Company

Andy (11/24/04)

This book is beyond belief I have never read such a mastered piece of litterature
Gayle Juraschek (01/11/04)

I have read espionage, spy thrillers and historical novels for years, and yet had never read or even heard of Robert Littell. I am about two -thirds finished with The Company, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. This is a thick book, and the story and all the characters are stacking up as dreadfully believable. I was born in 1948, and remember bits and pieces of "The Bay of Pigs", the Soviet Union and the air raid drills, the erection of the "Berlin Wall", and other historical events, but this gives a very "behind the scenes" look at all of them. If someone is reading this review could tell me more about the author, I would appreciate it. I have done a cursory search over the internet and so far have found very little information about him.

• Book Jacket: I See You
    I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh
    Clare MackIntosh has written a haunting thriller that has kept our readers at the edge of their ...
  • Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

K Your F C