Reader reviews and comments on The Murder Room, plus links to write your own review.

The Murder Room

by P.D. James

The Murder Room by P.D. James

Nov 2003, 432 pages
    Nov 2004, 432 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Murder Room

Ann

This is the first book I have read by the author. It was suspenseful and as I got more into the book I couldn't put it down. I would like to read more of her books. I can't believe that she is 83 years old. Wow that is great for a writer.
emi

great book, strong characterisation and a surprising motive for murder. but hte first 200 pages were slow moving, filled with new characters, whcih could be tohught of as essential to the uncovering of the suspects, or equally, as boring and pontlesss. but overall, i enjoyed reading this book, and would recommend it as a fairly light read .
Carol P

It was much to literary for too long. The last two chapters moved along and provided interest. The rest of the book was too slow--a yawn.

• Book Jacket: The Graybar Hotel