Reader reviews and comments on The Way The Crow Flies, plus links to write your own review.

The Way The Crow Flies

Aug 2004, 752 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Way The Crow Flies

Julia Armstrong

The Way The Crow Flys
Amazing book. Takes you back to your childhood and similar event that might have happened in your life. MacDonald's writing comes from a deep mysterious state of understanding that amazes me. The book never leaves you..........Fall On Your Knees is my most recent that has opened many doors to the disturbing secrets of the Catholic religion that weave false stories and beliefs especially in the minds of young children. You will never forget this book. It wraps around your heart never to forget the words crafted by MacDonald.
Buffy

The Way the Crow Flies
A must read! The book is so well written you can hear & smell every part of it. The book club I belong to is a group of all different ages & backgrounds and the book was loved by all.
David polk

Do yourself a favour and read this wonderful and disturbing book.
Mary

I am 17 and I loved, The Way the Crow Flies. It is full of life and understanding, yet has a drastic outlook on the war and the love that surrounds the family and new neighbors. Incredible read!

Join & Save $10!

Discover books that entertain, engage & enlighten. One-year membership: $29

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Book Collectors
    The Book Collectors
    by Delphine Minoui
    About halfway through The Book Collectors, I was disappointed. I came into the book with a ...
  • Book Jacket: Blue Sky Kingdom
    Blue Sky Kingdom
    by Bruce Kirkby
    Who hasn't dreamed of escaping all of the trappings of today's modern life and finding a secluded, ...
  • Book Jacket: My Heart Underwater
    My Heart Underwater
    by Laurel Fantauzzo
    Corazon — Cory — Tagubio is a Filipina-American teenager living with her family in ...
  • Book Jacket: Black Sun
    Black Sun
    by Rebecca Roanhorse
    Reading the first book in a series is always difficult because readers know that, by definition, it ...

The Smallest Lights in the Universe
    by Sara Seager

A luminous memoir by an MIT astrophysicist who must reinvent herself in the wake of tragedy.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win This Book!
Win Jack

Return to Gilead with Jack, the instant New York Times bestseller

Enter to win Marilynne Robinson's latest novel in her classic series.

I G I O Ear A O T O