Reader reviews and comments on The Way The Crow Flies, plus links to write your own review.

The Way The Crow Flies

by Ann-Marie MacDonald

The Way The Crow Flies by Ann-Marie MacDonald

Sep 2003, 736 pages
    Aug 2004, 752 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Way The Crow Flies

Buffy (04/20/06)

The Way the Crow Flies
A must read! The book is so well written you can hear & smell every part of it. The book club I belong to is a group of all different ages & backgrounds and the book was loved by all.
Mary (11/16/04)

I am 17 and I loved, The Way the Crow Flies. It is full of life and understanding, yet has a drastic outlook on the war and the love that surrounds the family and new neighbors. Incredible read!
David polk (12/19/03)

Do yourself a favour and read this wonderful and disturbing book.

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

To win without risk is to triumph without glory

K Your F C