Reader reviews and comments on Every Second Counts, plus links to write your own review.

Every Second Counts

by Lance Armstrong, Sally Jenkins

Every Second Counts by Lance Armstrong, Sally Jenkins

Oct 2003, 256 pages
    Jun 2004, 272 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Every Second Counts

Katie Sutton

This book is an amazing story. My parents gave it me for Christmas last year and I read it between Christmas Day and New Years. Now, I'm keeping it for the time when I get to go to Paris again, or even a stage end of a race, and meet Armstrong again.
Katie (16)
Eric Tatge

This is the most inspirational book ever! Even if you dont care about cycling you will want to get up and go!
filemon r. bautista jr.

Im always read this book, ill keep this book for interesting to me. This is great.
Ellen

I think its a great book, even better than the first, i think you should read it!!!

• Book Jacket: The Force