Reader reviews and comments on Every Second Counts, plus links to write your own review.

Every Second Counts

by Sally Jenkins, Lance Armstrong

Every Second Counts by Sally Jenkins, Lance Armstrong X
Every Second Counts by Sally Jenkins, Lance Armstrong

Oct 2003, 256 pages
    Jun 2004, 272 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Every Second Counts

Katie Sutton

This book is an amazing story. My parents gave it me for Christmas last year and I read it between Christmas Day and New Years. Now, I'm keeping it for the time when I get to go to Paris again, or even a stage end of a race, and meet Armstrong again.
Katie (16)
Eric Tatge

This is the most inspirational book ever! Even if you dont care about cycling you will want to get up and go!
filemon r. bautista jr.

Im always read this book, ill keep this book for interesting to me. This is great.
Ellen

I think its a great book, even better than the first, i think you should read it!!!

• Book Jacket: Call Me American

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E