Reader reviews and comments on Present Value, plus links to write your own review.

Present Value

by Sabin Willett

Present Value

Sep 2003, 416 pages
    Sep 2004, 416 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Present Value

Sactown Ernie (06/21/10)

Excellent
Given the fact that a college education is increasingly geared toward job preparation and placement, "Present Value" should be required reading for all students in Business and Law School. Willett skillfully weaves a tale of moral integrity, insight into today's legal and corporate environment within the framework of our consumerist culture. An awesome read.
Lee (01/27/05)

I loved this book (Present Value, Sabin Willett). It came out of the blue, and I ended up staying up late two nights in a row and getting to work late two days in a row as I just had to read more in the morning. I've not bumped into this author before and would be curious about other reader's opinions of his other books. The book was funny and sly, and the author has a sweet compassion for his main characters and their failings.

• Book Jacket: Here I Am
    Commonwealth
    by Ann Patchett

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

Under the Udala Trees
by Chinelo Okparanta

Raw, emotionally intelligent and unflinchingly honest--a triumph.

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review