What readers think of The 6th Lamentation, plus links to write your own review.

The 6th Lamentation

by William Brodrick

The 6th Lamentation by William Brodrick X
The 6th Lamentation by William Brodrick

Jul 2003, 400 pages

Jun 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for The 6th Lamentation

Karen

This plot was indeed interesting, but maybe it was just above me. I had trouble staying interested. The story seemed not pulled together enought and there was too much that didn't add to the story at all. I loved the idea of the story when I started it, but I was disappointed by halfway through the book. I had to force myself to finish it, because I did want want to know how it all came together. I'm not really impressed by this writer's style - just his imagination.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!