Reader reviews and comments on Empire of Light, plus links to write your own review.

Empire of Light

by David Czuchlewski

Empire of Light by David Czuchlewski X
Empire of Light by David Czuchlewski

Sep 2003, 236 pages
    Mar 2005, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Empire of Light

Witch_book

I'm sure u'll enjoy reading this book.
The plot is excellent with artistic description.
that's really compelling.
Norman Ershler

I love David Czuchlewski's first book, The Muse Asylum, and looked forward to reading Empire of Light with much anticipation. Although interesting and readable, overall and in the end, it was disappointing and unsatisfying. For me to say exactly why would be the ultimate plot spoiler. I will say the most objectionable thing about this book is its implausibility.

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Other People's Houses