Reader reviews and comments on Empire of Light, plus links to write your own review.

Empire of Light

by David Czuchlewski

Empire of Light by David Czuchlewski

Sep 2003, 236 pages
    Mar 2005, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Empire of Light

Norman Ershler (11/12/03)

I love David Czuchlewski's first book, The Muse Asylum, and looked forward to reading Empire of Light with much anticipation. Although interesting and readable, overall and in the end, it was disappointing and unsatisfying. For me to say exactly why would be the ultimate plot spoiler. I will say the most objectionable thing about this book is its implausibility.
Witch_book (09/28/03)

I'm sure u'll enjoy reading this book.
The plot is excellent with artistic description.
that's really compelling.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Be sincere, be brief, be seated

Y S M B, I'll S Y