Reader reviews and comments on Empire of Light, plus links to write your own review.

Empire of Light

by David Czuchlewski

Empire of Light by David Czuchlewski X
Empire of Light by David Czuchlewski

Sep 2003, 236 pages
    Mar 2005, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Empire of Light

I'm sure u'll enjoy reading this book.
The plot is excellent with artistic description.
that's really compelling.
Norman Ershler

I love David Czuchlewski's first book, The Muse Asylum, and looked forward to reading Empire of Light with much anticipation. Although interesting and readable, overall and in the end, it was disappointing and unsatisfying. For me to say exactly why would be the ultimate plot spoiler. I will say the most objectionable thing about this book is its implausibility.

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple