Reader reviews and comments on No Horizon Is So Far, plus links to write your own review.

No Horizon Is So Far

An Extraordinary Journey Across Antarctica

by Ann Bancroft, Liv Arnesen

No Horizon Is So Far

Aug 2003, 272 pages
    Aug 2004, 253 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for No Horizon Is So Far

annon. (11/17/03)

This is an excellent read, very inspiring and educational about the conditions on the Antarctic continent, an incredible friendship that stood the tests of extreme stress and the story of a dream come true-- I'll be giving this book to many friends this holiday season as a gift I know they'll treasure!
Charlie - age 40 (09/17/03)

This book is about not the triumph of Antarctica, but the triumph of the human spirit. Not about cold weather, but warming peoples hearts. It's about what each of us can accomplish in our own lives if we set our mind to overcome the challenges that face us. The parts about Antarctica are gripping - but what's really gripping is what we can do if we translate this experience of crossing Antarctica into our own lives.

• Book Jacket: Harmony
    A Gentleman in Moscow
    by Amor Towles

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

Under the Udala Trees
by Chinelo Okparanta

Raw, emotionally intelligent and unflinchingly honest--a triumph.

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review