Reader reviews and comments on No Horizon Is So Far, plus links to write your own review.

No Horizon Is So Far

An Extraordinary Journey Across Antarctica

by Ann Bancroft, Liv Arnesen

No Horizon Is So Far by Ann Bancroft, Liv Arnesen

Aug 2003, 272 pages
    Aug 2004, 253 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for No Horizon Is So Far

annon. (11/17/03)

This is an excellent read, very inspiring and educational about the conditions on the Antarctic continent, an incredible friendship that stood the tests of extreme stress and the story of a dream come true-- I'll be giving this book to many friends this holiday season as a gift I know they'll treasure!
Charlie - age 40 (09/17/03)

This book is about not the triumph of Antarctica, but the triumph of the human spirit. Not about cold weather, but warming peoples hearts. It's about what each of us can accomplish in our own lives if we set our mind to overcome the challenges that face us. The parts about Antarctica are gripping - but what's really gripping is what we can do if we translate this experience of crossing Antarctica into our own lives.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Never read a book through merely because you have begun it

O My D B