Reader reviews and comments on The Center of Everything, plus links to write your own review.

The Center of Everything

by Laura Moriarty

The Center of Everything by Laura Moriarty X
The Center of Everything by Laura Moriarty

Jul 2003, 304 pages
    Jul 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Center of Everything

Syeda Mujeeb

Really cute and enticing at the same time
Loved it. I wish it were a little longer so I could have know more of Evelyn's story.. But otherwise it's beautifully written.
Caitlin H

Spectacular to be at 'The Center of Everything'
A very literal true love story of learning to let go and grow up. Life decisions coming fast outside of Evelyn's home as well in it with her special brother Samuel.
But the ending leaves us wanting more. What does Laura Moriarty have in store for us next? I just hope a sequel comes our way with the same and new characters. :)
pamela

This is one of the best books I have ever read in my life, I couldn't put it down!!!I can't wait until Laura Moriarty's next book comes out!

This book has feeling, i'm both sad and happily reminiscing on my youth.
It forces you to look back and see the choices you made. I found myself feeling the emotions of the charactrers. I listen to a lot of books (if you listen, Julie Dretzin does a great narration). Far to many books lack emotion.
dmacand

What observant child/teenager hasn't been in Evelyn's head? Her questions and observations on authority, peers, religion and morals are poingnant and endearing.
apollock01

There is a time in life in which we try to make sense; with what is yet to come, who we are not and who and we wish to be. The Center of Everything is a true depiction of life choices and end results. This book is a wonderfully journey for all ages!

• Book Jacket: Butterfly Yellow
    Butterfly Yellow
    by Thanhha Lai, Daniel Suarez
    Voted 2019 Best Young Adult Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

As readers, many of us hope ...
  • Book Jacket: Olive, Again
    Olive, Again
    by Elizabeth Strout
    Voted 2019 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

It's been a big year for literary ...
  • Book Jacket: Solitary
    Solitary
    by Albert Woodfox
    Voted 2019 Best Debut Author Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

According to statistics from ...
  • Book Jacket: Becoming
    Becoming
    by Michelle Obama
    Voted 2019 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

BookBrowse hosted a Book Club ...

Book Club
Evening in Paradise
by Lucia Berlin

"Berlin's new book is a marvel, filled with deeply touching stories about lives on the fringes."—NPR

The Seine
    by Elaine Sciolino

"A soulful, transformative voyage along the body of water that defines the City of Light."
    —Lauren Collins

Win Butterfly Yellow

BUTTERFLY YELLOW

Winner of the BookBrowse Award for Best Young Adult Novel, and the overall highest rated book of the year!

The Big Holiday Wordplay