Reader reviews and comments on The Center of Everything, plus links to write your own review.

The Center of Everything

by Laura Moriarty

The Center of Everything by Laura Moriarty

Jul 2003, 304 pages
    Jul 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Center of Everything

Syeda Mujeeb (10/05/15)

Really cute and enticing at the same time
Loved it. I wish it were a little longer so I could have know more of Evelyn's story.. But otherwise it's beautifully written.
Caitlin H (06/10/10)

Spectacular to be at 'The Center of Everything'
A very literal true love story of learning to let go and grow up. Life decisions coming fast outside of Evelyn's home as well in it with her special brother Samuel.
But the ending leaves us wanting more. What does Laura Moriarty have in store for us next? I just hope a sequel comes our way with the same and new characters. :)
pamela (01/18/05)

This is one of the best books I have ever read in my life, I couldn't put it down!!!I can't wait until Laura Moriarty's next book comes out!
Anonymous (12/01/04)

This book has feeling, i'm both sad and happily reminiscing on my youth.
It forces you to look back and see the choices you made. I found myself feeling the emotions of the charactrers. I listen to a lot of books (if you listen, Julie Dretzin does a great narration). Far to many books lack emotion.
dmacand (01/11/04)

What observant child/teenager hasn't been in Evelyn's head? Her questions and observations on authority, peers, religion and morals are poingnant and endearing.
apollock01 (09/29/03)

There is a time in life in which we try to make sense; with what is yet to come, who we are not and who and we wish to be. The Center of Everything is a true depiction of life choices and end results. This book is a wonderfully journey for all ages!

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Home Sweet Home
    by April Smith

From the widely praised author of the FBI Special Agent Ana Grey series, a stunning novel set in the McCarthy era.

Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some to be chewed on and digested.

K Your F C