Reader reviews and comments on The Clearing, plus links to write your own review.

The Clearing

by Tim Gautreaux

The Clearing by Tim Gautreaux

Jun 2003, 320 pages
    May 2004, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Clearing

john willis (04/23/04)

This is an outstanding book.The sense of place is compelling.The actions is fast paced and very realistic,but the part i liked the best was the relationship between the 2 brothers.This was very touching and its hard to find a thriller like this with a heart and soul so deep.
I actually felt that i was there in the sawmill camp while i was reading this book.If you love southern fiction this is a must read.If you are new to this type of literature then this is a great place to start. icant wait for the authors next book.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

When men are not regretting that life is so short, they are doing something to kill time.

O My D B