What readers think of The Clearing, plus links to write your own review.

The Clearing

by Tim Gautreaux

The Clearing by Tim Gautreaux X
The Clearing by Tim Gautreaux

Jun 2003, 320 pages

May 2004, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Clearing

john willis

This is an outstanding book.The sense of place is compelling.The actions is fast paced and very realistic,but the part i liked the best was the relationship between the 2 brothers.This was very touching and its hard to find a thriller like this with a heart and soul so deep.
I actually felt that i was there in the sawmill camp while i was reading this book.If you love southern fiction this is a must read.If you are new to this type of literature then this is a great place to start. icant wait for the authors next book.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia