Reader reviews and comments on The Clearing, plus links to write your own review.

The Clearing

by Tim Gautreaux

The Clearing by Tim Gautreaux X
The Clearing by Tim Gautreaux

Jun 2003, 320 pages
    May 2004, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Clearing

john willis

This is an outstanding book.The sense of place is compelling.The actions is fast paced and very realistic,but the part i liked the best was the relationship between the 2 brothers.This was very touching and its hard to find a thriller like this with a heart and soul so deep.
I actually felt that i was there in the sawmill camp while i was reading this book.If you love southern fiction this is a must read.If you are new to this type of literature then this is a great place to start. icant wait for the authors next book.

• Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
  • Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie